– Work hard to help small business continue
to grow and provide jobs, since 70% of all new jobs are the
result of small businesses.
– Partner with Northwestern State and other educational
entities to help prepare and equip local businesses for
increased global competition.
– Work for incentives to strengthen and expand the forestry
industry, which includes over 10,000 people in Central
Louisiana who make their living in the logging industry.
– Work to continue to raise the bar so
that our students are prepared for careers that require advanced
education or training. To do this, we must have well-trained
instructors and teachers who must be paid professional salaries
in order to keep them.
– We must all work much harder to strengthen marriage and
make our families stronger. Strong families reduce the
need for many government programs that often do more harm